Ensure the best practices in the industry.
• Observe and control the ground.
• Decreasing the margin of error.
• Following up all parts suppliers.
• Creating best and most accurate estimations.
• Load balancing the workload.
• Check the car before and after breakdown
• Make sure the repairs are done up to the required standards
• Customer satisfaction.
• Eliminating back jobs.
• Keep all targets aligned.
• In contact with all ARAC and customer company departments
• Detecting any obstacle that might create a backlog and eliminate it.
• Creating daily, weekly, and monthly reports evaluating, workflow, technicians, parts suppliers, and employees…